Why did the Wisconsin Department of Commerce create Wisconsin Exporters Online?
- Wisconsin businesses produce a wide variety of products and services that meet needs all around the world. This online service will be added to an existing array of promotional tools used to expand the reach of Wisconsin exporters.
- Wisconsin suppliers wanted an affordable, easy-to-use, online tool that would showcase their products and services in a global marketplace.
Can't find your answer? Contact us.
How do I get started?
- Register your company at Wisconsin Exporters Online - it’s FREE.
- Add basic information first so your company appears in the directory immediately. It only takes 3-5 minutes.
- After you are registered, you can manage your account in the My Account area. Adding additional content such as graphics, photos, and catalogs can be managed directly by you or additional contacts.
- Pick an annual profile plan that maximizes your marketing budget and ROI
- Consider cross-publishing into the Export Yellow Pages as an option. Cross-publishing gives you immediate and automatic exposure in The Export Yellow Pages and multiplies your reach to international contacts that have referenced The Export Yellow Pages over its 10 year history.
- Consider enhanced profile plans. There are two enhanced options which use Internet and search tools to expand your exposure in both Wisconsin Exporters Online and The Export Yellow Pages Directory.
How do I decide which plan is right for me?
- Compare Plans
- The best place to review your options is to spend a few minutes in the Compare Plans area of the site. A table compares each plan’s features and benefits side by side.
- From the plan table page you can also preview each plan’s visual attributes in three ways - the search listing view, the profile view and the print plan (for cross-published and enhanced plans).
- By Strategy
- If your goal is to set your company apart and get the best search result placement in the Directory, pick the Global Elite Plan. Global Elite search result placement is above all other plans.
- Competitive positioning - How are you positioned with competitors in the marketplace? What listing plan will give you the edge? Will a buyer easily find your company and understand your market positioning?
- Consider the keywords buyers will use to find your company, products, services, industry, and product categories. Your product catalog can have keywords assigned to each product. Do you have a "brand" that you can assign keywords to?
- By Existing Marketing and Product Content
- Members often inventory their existing marketing content such as web copy, digital print, and graphics and increase their ROI by re-purposing content to a listing plan. Do you have company brochures, product catalogs, photos, logos and graphics or video? After you inventory your existing content, you can select a plan that’s right for you.
- Figure out how many products you’ll want to post, each plan has maximum options.
- By Budget
- Wisconsin Exporters Online members receive exclusive subscription pricing through the Wisconsin Exporters Online program. Plans are priced at $75 (value of $190) for cross-publishing to The Export Yellow Pages, to $288 (value of $1,152) annually for Global Elite - the most comprehensive plan.
What are the benefits of cross-publishing to the Export Yellow Pages?
Cross-publishing replicates your listing profile in The Export Yellow Pages. The benefit - it multiplies your global exposure, without increasing the time and effort it takes to maintain a company profile, contacts and product catalogs. When you make changes to your Wisconsin Exporters Online listing, it synchronizes automatically with The Export Yellow Pages. In addition cross-publishing lists your company in the companion print directory which is distributed globally.
How do I upgrade my plan?
- Members can sign in and go to "Subscription Management" in the My Account section.
- You can research, preview, and select your upgrade options in this area.
Can't find your answer? Contact us.
How can I manage my subscription?
- As a Wisconsin Exporters Online member, you can manage your membership subscription through the secure My Account section of the website. Click on the "sign in" link on the upper right of any page to sign in, or to sign in now, Click Here.
- Once logged in, you can view and edit your company profile, maintain your company contacts, read and respond to your messages, and much more.
How do I change my listed company information?
To change company information associated with your profile you must first sign in. Once logged in, you will be directed to the My Account section of the website. From here, you can view and edit your company information by selecting the Company Information link under the PROFILE header in the ACCOUNT SETTINGS menu.
How do I change my company contacts?
To change company contacts associated with your profile you must first sign in. Once logged in, you will be directed to the My Account section of the website. From here, you can maintain your company contacts by selecting the Contacts link under the PROFILE header in the ACCOUNT SETTINGS menu.
How do I change categories or keywords for my company?
To change your listing categories and/or keywords you must first sign in. Once logged in, you will be directed to the My Account section of the website. From here, you can maintain your company categories and keywords by selecting the Categories / Keywords link under the PROFILE header in the ACCOUNT SETTINGS menu.
How do I manage the advanced features associated with my Enhanced membership?
To maintain advanced features such as your logo image, online brochures, photos and promotional video, you must first sign in. Once logged in, you will be directed to the My Account section of the website. From here, you can maintain these features by selecting the Enhanced Features link under the PROFILE header in the ACCOUNT SETTINGS menu.
I want to change my password. What do I do?
To change your sign in password, you must first sign in using your current password. Once logged in, you will be directed to the My Account section of the website. From here, you can change your sign in password by selecting the Change Password link under the ACCOUNT header in the ACCOUNT SETTINGS menu. You will be asked to provide your current password and your new password (along with confirmation of your new password). The next time you sign in, your new password will be in effect.
How do I receive inquiries by email?
To receive inquiries you must set up your profile with a valid email address. All email inquiries are sent directly to the email address in your profile. To protect your privacy, the sender never sees your email address unless you send it to them with your reply.
How do I know when I have received messages sent to me by other members?
Messages sent to you by other members using the Contact or RFQ feature are delivered to your private Message Center mailbox. Whenever you receive a message in your Message Center mailbox, a notification email is sent to the email address in your listing profile. To access your Message Center messages, you must first sign in. Once logged in, you will be directed to the My Account section of the website. From here, you can view your new messages by selecting the Inbox link under the MESSAGES header in the ACCOUNT SETTINGS menu.
Who do I contact if I have more questions?
If you have additional questions, you can submit them via email through the Contact Us page of the website. Or, in the US, call us at 1-877-843-6997 for Member Services. Either way, there is someone from the Member Service Team standing by ready to assist you.
Can't find your answer? Contact us.